Sunday 31 January 2010

Thinking of David

Baby Brother I have loved you since the day you were born.
From the moment your eyes made contact with mine as they wheeled you off in your glass crib,After I had prayed for a sister! I knew you were special.
I watched your first steps, Your first boogie to music in your nappy!
I laughed when you hit me over the head with your empty bottle.
I was so proud when you jumped into the crowd and break danced into your teens!
Forever the artist you stunned us with your creativity,Why don't you draw anymore?!
How proud I was when you started your own graffic design business.
How my heart cried for you as each disasterous love affair ended after you gave so much...
and now little brother, you lie in that hospital bed so far away across the world.I wish I was there with you, keeping you safe. I have to trust you to God and that all will be well and you will be able to come home soon.

God bless him Lord.Help him not to be scared.Guide the surgeons with wisdom as they look at other problems inside of him and keep him free of infection. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment